The Terraces Hotel in Stirling is well situated for a relaxed or active Easter Break.
Easter and Spring are the most stunning seasons of the year, a great time to explore the Trossachs and Loch Lomond and Stirling's central location makes a day out in the capital, Edinburgh, or a trip to Oban and the west coast are all within driving distance.
Out and about Spring brings great outdoor and adventure opportunities starting again. The Trossachs are only 30 minutes drive from the hotel and there you can bag a Munro, mountain bike or walk for miles.
Two Day Easter Breaks start at £199.00 including the following:
- Accommodation in a Classic Bedroom for two people for two nights
- Tea & Coffee, shortbread in your room to be taken at your convenience
- Three Course Dinner each night of the stay
- Full Scottish Breakfast, on both mornings of the stay
- To a Suite Bedroom for the two nights is £40.00
- Upgrade with Easter Family Sunday Lunch for two £34.00
Easter Sunday Lunch Menu: click to download
Fanned Melon with sweet fruit dressing (V)
Smooth Ardennes Pate with Oatcakes and house chutney
Lentil Soup with crusty roll and butter (V)
Hot Smoked Scottish Chilled Salmon and house dressing
Prawn & Apple Cocktail served with Brown Bread
Oatmeal coated Haggis Fritter with a BBQ dip
MAIN ROAST'S OF THE DAY: Roast Scottish Beef – Roast Scottish Lamb, Yorkshire Pudding,
Glazed Vegetables, Potatoes and Roast Gravy
Pan Fried Supreme of Chicken wrapped in bacon with tomato and herb sauce on new potatoes and vegetables
Grilled White Fish in a herb Butter a white wine sauce, new potatoes and spring vegetables
House Garden Pea Risotto with salad and parmesan crisps (V)
Penne pasta with a fresh tomato and basil sauce with Garlic Bread (V)
Chefs own Steak and Belhaven Ale Pie with root vegetables and new potatoes.
DESSERT / CHEESE
Eton Mess, crushed meringue, mixed fruits and cream
Chefs Homemade Cheesecake with Berry Coulis
Homemade Sticky Toffee with fresh pouring cream
Apple and Rhubarb Crumble with pouring cream
Chefs Cheese platter with fruit and biscuits
PRICE: 2 Course Lunch - £12.95 or 3 Course £16.95
- Children Menu Available - Children Egg Hunt at 2.30pm
- Children will receive a chocolate eater egg
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS (within walking distance)
- The City 2 minutes walk. - The Castle 15 minute walk.
- The Old Town Jail 10 minutes - The Smith Museum 5 minutes
- Bannockburn Heritage centre 15 minutes
TO BOOK we Guarantee that on our ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM you will receive the best Bed & Breakfast rate available. For Events or Breaks call our reservation team on +44 (0)1786 472268 or email us TODAY